:: Daily UI Challenge 007 ::
“Design settings for something. Is it for security or privacy settings? Game settings? What is it and what’s important? (It’s up to you!)”
I chose to recreate the settings menu on the One Night Ultimate… tabletop game app. I feel the original isn’t user friendly and looks ugly in places (for example: back / pause btn).
What I hoped to achieve is a more standard looking settings menu with better visual feedback and usability.
• Help icons inline with every header to describe what each option does upon tapping (for example: narration)
• Disabling / turning off button option + fading (example: background)
• Slider volume controls + integer feedback
• Standardised switches on/off
• Help and Back icons in top nav.
I used Adobe XD for the bulk of the design, and Illustrator for the mockup.